The Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas sails out of the port of Malaga, Spain on a Saturday-Saturday itinerary with stops in Valencia, Rome/Civitavecchia, Livorno and Ajaccio plus two days at sea.
- Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Royal Caribbean cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Royal Caribbean International
The 1,020-foot long Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas was built in 2001. The regular capacity for the ship is 3,114 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.