The Ruby Princess sails out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on a 7-night itinerary with stops in Princess Cay, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Grand Turk plus two days at sea.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess Cruises Ruby Princess pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Princess cruise ship itineraries
- New Princess Cruises Royal Princess pictures
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Princess Cruises
- Fort Lauderdale
See more topics »
The 952-foot-long Ruby Princess was built in 2008. The ship's regular capacity is 3,070. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-669-0321 to speak to a booking representative.