The Norwegian Sun sails on a Monday-to-Monday itinerary from Whittier, Alaska to Vancouver with stops at Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait, Juneau, Sawyer Glacier, Skagway, Ketchikan and Cruising the Inside Passage.
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Sun pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Sun ship details
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian Sun itinerary
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
See more topics »
The 853-foot-long Norwegian Sun was built in 2001 and refurbished in 2004. The regular capacity for the ship is 1,936 people. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.