The Norwegian Spirit sails out of Barcelona on an itinerary that takes it to Funchal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Arrecife in the Canary Islands plus a stop in Malaga, Spain and four days at sea.
- Norwegian Spirit Pictures
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ship itineraries
- Florida Cruise Guide: Norwegian cruise ships
- Pictures: New and soon-to-arrive cruise ships
- Pictures: The most unique cruise ship features
- Florida Cruise Guide: Disney Fantasy pictures
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Norwegian Cruise Line
The 879-foot-long Norwegian Spirit was built in 1999 and refurbished in 2004 and 2008. The ship's regular capacity is 1,996 passengers. Click here for more ship details.
For information and reservations, book through travel service provider Cruise.com, with the booking widget below or go directly to this featured cruise by clicking here. You can also call 866-738-1604 to speak to a booking representative.