There are two new categories this year: Best theme-park restaurant and best hotel restaurant. Dining beyond the turnstiles has made bold improvements during the last two decades, and local luxury resorts are offering travelers and locals stellar dining options.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Map: See which of this year's Foodie Award winners are closest to you
- FindLocal: Orlando-area restaurants listings
- The Dish: A food blog with Heather McPherson
- Central Florida cheap eats
- Pictures: Where to eat around downtown Orlando
- Orlando Restaurants
- Dining and Drinking
See more topics »
Here's your toast to the best of 2010.
Food editor Heather McPherson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and 407-420-5498.
Boma — Flavors of Africa
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, 407-939-3463
Jiko — The Cooking Place (Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge); Nile Ethiopian (Orlando)
Critic's choice: Mama Nem's
805 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando; 407-253-7744
It's about time for an overhaul of this category's focus. Soul food and Caribbean should have their own categories to better reflect the diversity of Central Florida in 2011.
7335 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, 407-608-5190
Lucky Pig Lounge, inside Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ at UCF; Blue Martini (Orlando)
Critic's choice: Eden Bar at the Enzian Theater