This time around, it's true: Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged.
"They are so excited, and very, very happy," a source close to both performers told the mag.
- 2013 Golden Globe Award winners and nominees
- Golden Globes 2013: Highlights from the show
- Golden Globes 2013: Quotes from the stars
- Golden Globes 2013: Best and worst moments
- Golden Globes 2013: Red carpet
- Golden Globes 2013: Nomination Snubs and surprises
See more photos »
- Social Media
- Jason Sudeikis
- Google Inc.
See more topics »
"Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends!," Wilde said Sunday via Twitter. "And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon."
Sudeikis, 37, and Wilde, 28, have been dating since November 2011 and moved in together last fall.
There's not yet talk of a date for the wedding, the second for both of them. She eloped with Italian prince Tao Ruspoli at age 18 and divorced him when she was 27. He was wed to "30 Rock" writer-producer Kay Cannon in 2004 after five years of dating; they divorced in 2010 after separating in 2008.
PHOTOS AND MORE: